Apprentices and Trainees Queensland are seeking applications for the following apprenticeships based in Biloela:
Diesel Fitter Apprenticeship
The above apprenticeship will include both theory and practical learning as well as continual support and mentoring throughout your traineeship.
· Reside locally within Biloela region
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong time management and organisation skills
· Passing grades in Math and English
· Hard working and self-motivated
· Take and apply instruction to complete tasks
· Interest in process operations
· Professional appearance
· Ability to adapt to and work with all types of people
· Patience, tact and diplomacy
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. If you have the above attributes and experience, we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Recruitment@atqld.com.au
Applications close COB Monday 4th January 2021.
For enquiries, please contact Recruitment@atqld.com.au